We are acting on behalf of a company that is looking to hire a large number of life/health insurance underwriters with between 2 and 8 years’ experience, as they build a new team in Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- handling underwriting and pre-underwriting cases from agents and brokers in Hong Kong;
- gathering background information and perform risk assessments on life, critical illness, accident and hospital insurance applications whilst approving the appropriate premiums;
- providing brokerage staff and agents with training on risk profiling and underwriting to smooth the approval process;
- developing underwriting strategies, monitor reports and gathering general market information;
- ensuring a robust risk control environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
- be a university graduate or above, with a minimum of two years underwriting experience in life and/or health insurance;
- be able to handle a large amount of cases including high net worth and universal life products;
- have a customer focused approach, with excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- be fluent in English and Cantonese, which is essential with Mandarin desirable.
To apply, please click on the link below. Information collected is for recruitment purposes only.